Follow me on LOOKBOOK

Style Attendant


I was inspired from the recent air force celebration and I wore an original military hat with my night out outfit. The shirt it's so fine and soft and the skirt supports the whole look.
P.S I stole the hat from D's closet... haha don't you ever tell him I did......
LOVE Dionysia

 
Εμπνεύστηκα από την πρόσφατη γιορτή της αεροπορίας και φόρεσα ένα original στρατιωτικό καπέλο με τα ρούχα μου για την νυχτερινή μου έξοδο. Το πουκάμισο είναι τόσο λεπτό και απαλό και η φούστα υποστηρίζει το όλο στιλ.
Υ.Γ Έκλεψα το καπέλο από την ντουλάπα του Δ….. χαχα μην του πείτε ποτέ ότι το έκανα…..

Σας αγαπώ
Διονυσία

















I WEAR:
Shirt ZARA
Skirt Marks & Spencer

8 comments:

Post a Comment

Waiting for your comments! Its always nice to hear from you :) LOVE Dionysia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

My Fashiolista finds

Powered by Blogger.

Share my style!

Blog Archive

Translate

Copyright © 2010 I am a fashionista Design by Dzignine