Follow me on LOOKBOOK

My look: Total black with golden details


One of my favorite combinations is black and gold. I absolutely adore this contrast with the dark color and the shiny gold! I wore leggings and booties, along with a loose blouse and a sleeveless fur. Such a cool look! Don’t you agree?
LOVE
Dionysia
Ένας από τους αγαπημένους μου συνδυασμούς είναι το μαύρο με το χρυσό. Λατρεύω την αντίθεση του σκούρου χρώματος με το λαμπερό χρυσό! Φόρεσα κολάν με μποτάκια, μαζί με φαρδιά μπλούζα και αμάνικη γούνα. Τόσο cool look! Δεν συμφωνείτε;
ΣΑΣ ΑΓΑΠΩ
Διονυσία







ZARA LEGGINGS
H&M BLACELETS
ZARA BAG

10 comments:

Post a Comment

Waiting for your comments! Its always nice to hear from you :) LOVE Dionysia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

My Fashiolista finds

Powered by Blogger.

Share my style!

Blog Archive

Translate

Copyright © 2010 I am a fashionista Design by Dzignine